o HP Enterprise Business is the largest global business unit of HP, offers servers, storage, software and information technology services that enable enterprise and midmarket business customers to manage their current IT environments and transform them into a business enabler. HP Enterprise Business manages enterprise and public sector customer relationships and also the sales processes across the three business segments to improve speed and effectiveness of customer delivery. HP Enterprise Business markets its extensive line of servers, storage, networking, software and services under an initiative it calls the “Instant-On Enterprise”.
This vision sees the IT department as both a builder and broker of IT services, who needs to use existing technology in the data center as well as new technologies to deliver services. HP Enterprise Business also drives HP’s vertical sales and marketing approach in the communication, media and entertainment, financial services, manufacturing and distribution, and public sector industries as well as a number of other vertical industries.
- HP server, workstation and desktop system boards.
- HP Storage enclosures and storage servers (Fibre channel, SCSI, SATA & SAS)
- HP Proliant processors
- HP Networking adapters
- HP Procurve switches and options
- HP ProLiant Servers (DL/ML/BL series)
- HP Proliant Hard drives (Fibre channel, SCSI, SATA, SAS & SSD)
- HP Proliant Memory
- HP Controllers, Adapters and HBA
- HP power supplies for Proliant servers, workstations and desktops
- HP cables and server accessories
IBM / Lenovo
IBM System x is now a Lenovo product. Lenovo’s proven strengths in scalability, operational efficiency, innovation and a broad channel presence – combined with IBM innovation – make this transition a win all around. Lenovo extends its PC and mobile leadership into the enterprise data center with System x, accelerating its journey toward becoming the #1 server company worldwide.
- IBM/Lenovo X series servers (rack, tower & blade)
- IBM/Lenovo server system boards
- IBM/Lenovo power supplies
- IBM/Lenovo networking, HBA adapters & controllers
- IBM/Lenovo storage enclosures
- IBM/Lenovo hard drives (Fibre channel, SCSI, SATA, SAS & SSD)
- IBM/Lenovo memory
- IBM/Lenovo processors
We are able to provide a comprehensive portfolio of systems management tools which address real issues for a client over the lifetime of a server by using DELL equipment. This product line is designed to deliver benefits in cost savings and increased availability
- Dell PowerEdge & EqualLogic servers (rack, tower and blade)
- Dell Hard Drives (Fibre channel, SCSI, SATA, SAS & SSD)
- Dell Memory
- Dell Storage enclosures
- Dell server system boards
- Dell workstations, desktops and notebooks
- Dell networking, HBA adapters and controllers.
- Dell power supplies for servers, workstations & desktops.
We carry a full array of Cisco equipment including: Switches, Access Servers, Security products, IP Telephony Products, GBICS, Content and Storage devices and Accessories. iTEKDATA (ITD) specializes in below Cisco Systems:
- Cisco Catalyst Switches
- Cisco Routers
- Cisco Security